Sbobet Betting Champ Honest Review

Sbobet Betting Champ Honest Review

John Morrison created the Sports Betting Champ. His website states that he is a Cornell University graduate with a PhD in statistics. Although I don’t know if this is true, it’s not important. I’m sure that you have made some sports bets at one time or another, especially during the NCAA playoffs, NBA finals, and the Superbowl.

You will find a lot of testimonials from customers on his website. Most of them are via YouTube. You will also find audio, email and handwritten testimonials. Never before have I seen a website so full of testimonials. His website also claims that he has won 97% of his sports bettings. That’s insane! It’s crazy! I have tried online sports betting before, and I lost most of the times. I have tried to use statistics tips sheets and sports handicappers, but their winning percentage is only around 60%-75%. This is quite good, but I had to see this guy claim that he wins 97% of all his games.

John Morrison was the first thing I did. I asked him a few questions to see if he would answer back. Because affiliate marketing veterans know that there are many creators and authors who you will never hear from again once you have purchased their system. It’s a good sign that he answered the next day.

The next day I purchased the system. Here’s what I got. I received 3 ebooks. I got one for each of the NFL, MLB, and NBA. You can also subscribe to his email list, where he will email the picks whenever he sees a good opportunity. I signed up for his picks as it was easy to understand his method. My record for the MLB season so far is 21-0. It’s only been one month since I signed up. That’s quite impressive!

Bonus details are also included in the package when you sign up for the recommended sportsbook/bookmaker. This bonus is only available to new customers. If you already use the bookmaker he suggests, I do not know if your eligibility for it. He recommends two other bookmakers, both reputable and good. A 3 day/2 night Las Vegas vacation for two is another little bonus that he offers when you sign up to this travel agency. This offer was not appealing to me so I don’t care much.

Let me clarify something because I don’t want you to be confused. Sports betting systems with 50-2 or 21-0 records will not mean that they have never lost a single bet. There is no sports betting software or system that predicts winners 100% of the times.

Let me tell you how it works. John will email you his picks and you only have three betting strategies to worry. Bet 1, Bet 2, Bet 3, Bet 1 is lost, and Bet 2 is lost. Bet 3 is lost. John claims that 97% of his winning picks are based on statistics. This means that if John’s picks reach Bet 3, there is a 97% chance of winning the bet. Therefore, you can bet big at this point. He is correct most of the time, but there are still 3% chances of losing. Bet 3 is considered a loss. You see, I was 21-0 into the MLB season. This means that I had to place a few bets all the way to Bet 3, but they have all been successful so far. If you look at other betting systems for sports, don’t let their records fool you. But then again, you can trust this product and it works.

It’s hard to find anything else except that his system works. It made me a believer, and I don’t even play baseball anymore! John’s system is amazing! John’s system doesn’t require you to be an expert on the game or watch it. All you have to do is place your picks and wait for him to email them.

Here’s his record in the NBA and MLB for the past 4 seasons to give you an idea how powerful his system really is.

NBA Basketball:

2003-04 season: 68 wins – 2 Losses

2004-05 season: 71 wins – 3 Losses

2005-06 season: 66 wins – 2 Losses

2007-08 season: 79 wins – 1 Loss

MLB Baseball

2004 season: 48 wins – 0 Losses

2005 season: 55 wins – 3 Losses

2006 season: 52 wins – 1 Loss

2007 season: 67 wins – 3 Losses

Current MLB Baseball Season: 21 wins – Zero Losses

The Sports Betting Champ has other important points you should keep in mind:

How to receive a 55% bonus on your first deposit This is’s exclusive offer!

You need zero betting experience!

No knowledge is required about basketball or baseball!

It is not necessary to have any knowledge of any sport in general.

No math or statistics knowledge is required!

No technical or computer skills are required!

You get my lifetime of picks by email at no cost to you!

You only need a few minutes per day!

It is possible to make a small investment.

The betting method is entirely legal and ethical.

This can be done from anywhere in the world.

Unlimited one-on-1 support